Monday, December 5, 2016

The Girls

While in Singapore we had many opportunities to snap some photos.  After looking back on the pics and posting my last blog,  I noticed that I barely had pics of the boys and many of the girls.  That shouldn't surprise me, however, I am a little sad that I didn't get more of the boys.

But I did get some awesome pics of the girls!! Enjoy!

Normally I don't post the best one first, but I LOVE this pic!! My favorite of the whole week!!

This was our first try... Gabs missed half my face. ;)

A little love for mom. :D

Snap chat... Still have lots of mixed feelings on that app!

Marz's snap chat!  Who's the Boss?!?!

We all had our hair down so we decided to take a pic for Auntie Marge.  She always comments on the amount of hair in one photo! ;)


Love my Marzie! xoxo

Just one more shot on top of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment