Sunday, December 11, 2016

Dalat's Christmas Banquet

Dalat had their annual Christmas Banquet this past weekend and once again, the kids amazed me with their ability to sluff off the gym clothes and school uniforms, and dress up!  Well, Marz has never had that problem, but the boys... well, let's just say they have impressed their momma! ;)

I don't have a lot of details of the night, but here are the pictures courtesy of the kids dorm dad and Teddy's date's mom.  I am very thankful that these two people have shared their pictures with me. It's the hardest thing about having kids at boarding school... not being there for times like these...  so I'm just very thankful for people who can share the memories with me!

My three babies! :)

The movie star in between the two body guards. ;)

These two have a very special bond. They may not know it, but they do. :)

These next few pictures were taken by the kid's dorm dad, Uncle Craig. He is a very talented professional photographer.  Thank you Uncle Craig.  The photos are beautiful! 

Marz and her date Noah.

Teddy and Mikaela.

Gavin and Cheryl.

A couple more of Marz from Uncle Craig.  Wozza!!


These next pics were from the party.



These pics are from Mikaela's mom.  I love how she captured these two.








Ted and a couple of his friends joined the dance/lip-sync competition.  They did such a great job that they ended up getting LAST place!! :D


And that's all I have... Where's Gavin???  He probably avoided the camera all night. Nothing new there... Maybe next year he will be a little more adventurous and get his momma some pics.  However, if there are some floating out there and I get them, I will post them! ;)

The kids are just growing up too fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment