Sunday, October 9, 2016

Yummy is 13!!

I should probably finish this post and then add a lot of new ones!  

Life has been crazy busy...  We, Chris and I, left for Las Vegas the day before Gab's birthday, so I thought I better have something special for her before we left, after all it was number 13!!

I truly cannot believe we have all teenagers!!

So the Wednesday before Gabs birth day, I threw a very successful SURPRISE party at the Lupe!  From the picture below, Gabby was totally surprised! :) 

Because of a little mom guilt complex from being gone, I made her a "fancy" cake.  Going back to my roots a little... ;)



The 7th and 8th graders and Ms. Catherine.

Getting the party started...  A few brave souls to start the dance.

Yummy!!

Mom and the birthday girl.

And the best dad in the whole world! :)

Blow out the candles...

A surprise inside...

Just a little gift before her real birthday. 

I think we made it up to Gabby for missing her "real" birthday.  And a thousand thanks to Narelle for keeping Gabby and giving her a very special birthday!  I will never be able to repay you Narelle! Love you! xoxo

Happy Birthday Yummy G!!  You are truly a gift from God!

No comments:

Post a Comment