Friday, October 14, 2016

Las Vegas - Day Five Continued...

Riding on the high of the Dream Cars, we head back to the Las Vegas strip.  Since we have a few hours until dinner, I get in touch with my Aunt Jelayne, whose husband is also in Vegas for the the Expo, and she meets us at Treasure Island for some lunch.

Oops... my butt seems to have grown and I forgot pants... lol!! :D

After lunch, we do a little shopping and then Jelayne helps me move from Treasure Island to the Paris Hotel.  Chris is now attending a safety conference put on by Freeport.

When Chris was done with that day's meeting we get ready to go for dinner at the House of Blues.  There we meet up with a fellow Tembagapurian, Chuck, who is now back living in the US.

It's always great to meet up and share stories of that crazy town!

After dinner, we try out the gift shop... I think I found my shades for next years Redpath Stampede!! ;)

Frank, he works with Chris, was also a good sport. ;)

Then before the nights end, we meet back up with Marlo and Jelayne for one quick drink before they head back home the next day.

That was the second half of Day Five... We are running out of steam, but still having such a great first time in Las Vegas!  One more full day left...!


No comments:

Post a Comment