Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Las Vegas - Day Four

Day four was every bit as busy as day three.  Today we were scheduled for a "spa day".  It actually wasn't the whole day, for which I am grateful, but nevertheless, I enjoyed having my nails done.

Unfortunately, I did not get any pictures of this event either.  I'm pretty sure it would have been frowned upon taking pictures in a girls locker room.... ;)  So just imagine 20 or so ladies walking around in big fluffy white robes with towels on their heads, and you just about have the picture. ;)

A Big Thank You to Elko Wire Rope for this indulgence!!

After the spa, a couple of us went for lunch at one of Chef Ramsey's burger restaurants.  Again, no pictures... :(

Then we finally made it to the Mining Expo and had a quick look around.

The "butt" of a massive haul truck.  Yes, this was in doors!

Danella and me showing our strength! ;)

Then we had the rest of the afternoon free.  I do believe I went back to the room for a quick power nap and then it was time to get ready for another great dinner.  This time we were going to the Bellagio.

What a beautiful setting!!  Again Redpath indulged us with an Italian culinary experience out on the patio, overlooking the enormous water fountain!



The Paris Hotel, in the background, is where we stayed for the last two nights. Chris was doing a safety conference next door, so they moved us closer to that venue. :)

Another wonderful night and if I get some of the other pictures with the other ladies, I will be sure to post them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment