Tuesday, October 18, 2016

UN Day at School

As I sit here, trying not to go too far off my rocker with my feelings about the UN, I decide that the only reason, and the only good reason to do this post is because Gabby was dressed soooo cute for the day!!

You cannot preach to me how we are destroying they earth, when you fly country flags from the US to site, using big jetliners, for a 10 minute "ceremony".  I could go on and on, but I will get on to the pictures from the day. :)

I don't remember why Chris was home at this time of day, but since he was, he posed for the camera.



Gabby and her friend Megan.  One of only a handful of kids from the US.

Show them how its done Gabs!

My purchase from the Trump Hotel in Vegas.  She wore it proud... Well almost...  I only had to staple it to her head!  Ha Ha, just kidding!!! :D

The whole school.  Well at least those who were left on site... Vacation started the day after.

Middle schoolers trying to line up for a photo...  Helpless! ;)

Gabby with our flag!  Proud to be an American!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment