Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Las Vegas - Day Two

Day two for me was the most uneventful day for me in LV.  I was invited to go to a cooking lesson, but you know me and cooking.... well at least my family does... so I decided I would go shopping and finally replace my computer that was stolen a few weeks ago.  Of course, I had other things on my list, but the computer replacement was most important!!  

While I was shopping, Chris was out with "the boys" racing dream cars and shooting guns.  Unfortunately I don't have pictures of that, but when I do get them, I will be sure to post them.  Chris said it was a blast doing both things.

The only thing on my agenda for that day, other than find my computer, was to attend the Freeport dinner that was held at the Four Seasons Hotel that evening.  Lovely dinner, where I caught up with a few friends from site that were already in the US. 
And this is the one and only picture I took from the dinner...  most impressive, I know... ;)

After the dinner, Chris and I decided to quickly meet up with my aunt and uncle, who were also in LV because of the expo.  Well, it just so happens that I told the cabbie the wrong hotel, so we ended up walking the rest of the way to see Marlo and Jelayne.  I al least took some pictures of the LV night lights!

 This was the first hotel we stayed at.


Finally found Marlo and Jelayne and had a drink with them.  

This was the end of day two... the second of many late nights! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment