Sunday, October 9, 2016

Las Vegas - Wedding Night!


No.... Not ours...  But our friends...  Mick and Danella are celebrating 25 years of marriage this year and they thought that while they were in Vegas, they would renew their vows with Elvis!  So the very day we landed in Las Vegas, we had a wedding to attend!


The happy couple with me and Chris. :)

And all the other pictures....  





We sure do clean up well! ;)

The next set of picture were all taken in the limo.  As part of the wedding package, the limo met us at the hotel and drove us to Elvis' chapel and then back when the 15 minute ceremony was over.  I'm not sure which pictures were us coming or going, but they are all in the limo. 











The red photos were from the lights of the limo... mood lighting...

After the ceremony, we were taken to a Moroccan restaurant where lots of friends, from Redpath, a mining contractor, were waiting.  

Cheers to the happy couple!  


The first of many times Chris was "hit" on for that week. ;)

Danella showing her moves.

Back in the limo to the main drag of LV.  The reason why Danella and I have so many selfies is because we could never get one to work!  It would be blurry, or dark, or double chinned, or not sitting up, or... you name it...  Thank goodness for digital!  Many pics were deleted that night! ;)
We just kept trying...


And one last hurrah for the night...  Again it took us multiple shots because of the men!  And that's my story and I'm sticking to it! ;)





Last but not least....  May favorite picture of the night!  Me and Elvis!

Now the rest of the story....

You may be wondering why I am so "dolled" up?  Well, Danella thought it would be a great idea for us to have our make up and hair done for the wedding.  I was totally fine with that!  I have never had it done before.  Well at least not my make up.  So the plan was for me to be at Danella's hotel room that afternoon and get started, because I have way more hair than she does.  She decides she is going to go on a Harley ride with Mick and will be back.  Well, guess what?!?  She didn't make it back before the lady had to leave to go to her next appointment!!  So here I am, all dolled up for Danella's wedding and Danella missed out. :(

I have never had false eyelashes on and I am not sure I will ever do it again... ;)


Thanks Danella for the appointment!!  It was lots of fun! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment