Thursday, May 26, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

My Babies...
This year 2 in bording school...

Two with me in Tembag...

Every day is Mother's Day for me!  Love my babies!! :)

And last but not least, the annual Mother's Day poem by Marz, aka Marzipan:

To Mother, the most caring of all
With words of kindness, a heart of gold
And even when adversity makes its call
Your love and affection grows never old
What can I say, but thank you forever
For caring, for crying, for baking and buying
When will you ever forget me? Never
For you are too sweet, too kind and knowing

So here is to Mother, you are sublime
A pearly peony in it's dewy prime
A fairy of domestic care
You shower love everywhere
Raise a toast of bubbling champagne above
For it is you, Mother, whom I love

Love,

Marzipan 

Brings tears to my eyes...☺️

No comments:

Post a Comment