Thursday, May 26, 2016

Danella's Birthday Bash

The Lupe had Latin Night last weekend and what better way to celebrate Danella's birthday than to party and dance the night away?!?!  

So what do you do in a town full of hard working men who are not all that keen to go kick up their shoes on a Friday night? You go find any woman who is interested and book a table of 30 to celebrate and enjoy the night!

Danella did just that! Unfortunately I didn't take too many pictures, but here are the ones I did take. :)

Some of the girls upon arrival. 

Having fun with props! :)

Tequila!  Thanks Brian, shots for all the ladies...  But but but... I tried and I tried... Nope, I just couldn't!  So mine went to the birthday girl. Danella just loves tequila!!

The three of us have been here for 5 years together. Great gals! :)

Um Danella, what was this???  I thought you said to pucker up, not open up!! LOL! ;)
I'm pretty sure there were a few tequila shots and many margaritas consumed (of course not by me mom! ;)) by the time that picture was taken! :)

What a fun, great night for all the girls! Until the next birthday... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment