Sunday, May 27, 2018

Baccalaureate - Theodore

Graduation week has officially started!  The first event is the Baccalaureate service.

This year was extra special because Teddy was picked to be the student speaker at the event!  Everyone was excited to hear words of wisdom from "Uncle" Teddy.

Because of my father's passing, my mom was not able to attend like she was hoping and planning on doing.  So being the good daughter that I am, I recorded the whole speech for her. :)  Enjoy!

Yes, I am proud of the man Teddy is becoming.  Let me tell you, it was A LOT of work!! He was the kid I would have left on the side of the road, when he was younger. No Kidding!! Boy was he tough!  But many prayers and many hours of discipline and lots and lots of love, paid off.  Teddy is a very respected student and friend at school.  He is a decent human being!  That's what makes me proud. :)

After the service, I got to snap some pics of Ted and his friends.  These are for the memories...




Other's in his life...  Dorm parents.  Beautiful people!  They only had Teddy for the last quarter of school, but they have made a huge impact on his life.

Mr. Brewster, the Principal.  Gabby you little stinker-photo-bomber-girl! :D

Grandma Dorothy is here for the week!

The Tembagapura kids... at least they let me get one good pic!  These kids will have life long bonds... because you don't survive Tembagapura and boarding school without becoming family.


And our family... All six together again!

No comments:

Post a Comment