Tuesday, May 1, 2018

JSB 2018

Better late than never, right??

JSB - Junior/Senior Banquet.  An event that is put on by the Juniors, for the Seniors, at Dalat, to honor the seniors.

This years theme was Sherlock Holmes.  And that's about all I know.  These boys are not that great of story tellers and one may even think, from the lack of information, if they were even in attendance. lol!  Boys, I tell you! :D

So here's just a bunch of pictures....

This year, I was not on hair duty...  Jen got that. I only had ironing duty... something I have not done for a very looooong time... ;)

We tried to make the bandana work, but he just ended up looking like a dork.  So it ended up in his pocket as a hanky as you will see in another pic.

Ted.  Good ole Ted.  His dress attire was found and bought less than 24 hours before the big event!!  I think we pulled it off!  He looks quite dapper. :D  His shoes are the bomb, but I am a professional shoe shopper. ;D

Gav.  The most dressed up that boy has ever been.  Oh yah, this is Gav with his date... LOL!!!

Ted!  You are sooooo naughty!  Jen (behind the camera, directed at her) needs to spank your butt!

Awe... So handsome with their mommy. :)

My babies... Well minus one...

Yes, they really do love each other.  However, some days one may think differently... siblings!

Outside before the big event started.
Ted with his buddy whose dad grew up in SD.

Gavin and his buddies.  I here these guys are thick as thieves...  With Gavin, anything is possible! ;)


Ted and his date.  At least one of the boys had one... ;)  Gorgeous girl!


And the rest...


Gav is actually smiling!!



The boys dorm brother with Ted.




Ummmm....... Ted can explain. ;)

I think this is the basketball team.

Ted's imaginary girlfriends?? ;)  Actually there is a good explanation... But I really can't remember the details... (I'm a little jet lagged) but it has something to do with two girls he took pics with at every event and they are no longer at Dalat.  Something to that effect...

Gabby and me.  We spent the evening in the dorm with the other kids who couldn't go, watching movies and eating popcorn.  Good snuggle time!  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment