Monday, January 8, 2018

25 Days

It’s hard to imagine that 25 days in Bali have come and gone!  I always think to myself that after a “vacation” like this, that we didn’t do a thing. That were were lazy bums. Although that part may be true for some days, looking back on the blog makes me realize that we have done so much this time around. We were actually Bali tourists a time or two. Lol!

Sending the Malaysia school kids off is a little bittersweet today. More than likely this is Ted’s last time in Bali for a long time if not forever...He starts his last semester of high school on Thursday. These next few months are going to fly by, just like this Christmas break!

As of today, I’m still able to continue with my plan of going back to Tembagapura next week. I have a few more days with Marz that I am going to soak up and enjoy every moment with her because when I say good bye to her, I really don’t know when I will see her next... 😢

So good bye for today... time to go soak up some more sun! 😉




No comments:

Post a Comment