Saturday, September 2, 2017

Pink Tea

Every year, the ladies of Tembagapura, get together to raise funds to support Brest cancer and awareness. 

The proceeds from The Pink Tea will be donated to the Bali Pink Ribbon Foundation. It is truly one of the best fundraising events on site!  And the ladies LOVE it!!

This year there was a 50's theme involved. I completely forgot there was a theme... so I threw something together last minute. I'm not really sure what this is saying about my wardrobe.... or I just have a bunch of costume junk hanging around the house!

Forgive me for the lack of photos... I had only been home less than 4 hours and was riding on three hours of sleep. 😉

I really can't believe I didn't get a full body pic of my outfit!! I was rocking some awesome pink shoes!!

Thank you Ms. Sandy for the photo of my shoes!


My table mate sporting her prize for our teams win on identifying whose boobs belong to whom!  We killed the completion, just to let you know. 😏


Bra pong!


Gorgeously decorated room! The Pink Tea committee out did themselves!


Table centerpiece.


And of course, the three of us!  Yah, I had to give Jen back her glasses! 😉


No comments:

Post a Comment