Saturday, September 9, 2017

Good Luck Charm??

I'm thinking it has been enough time since this occurred to post...  Just writing it down for the memories when I'm a 100 years old. :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think not!  All I'm going to say is never EVER bring one of these into the Hong Kong airport!!



After five hours of interrogation, (true story) Ted was finally "let go".  Well, he really didn't have it that bad.  They, the police, fed him... But a major headache, and hopefully a life lesson was learned.  Ted had to sign a written statement about why and how he came to have this and then he had to say that is was his "good luck" charm.  OK, I'm laughing a little about that... ;)

And to think, this was found in Hong Kong... we had already been through Bismarck and Dallas!!

There is MORE to the story, but you're gonna have to ask me about it!!

Oh, and another thing.... Ted didn't even shoot a shotgun all summer! 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️


No comments:

Post a Comment