Sunday, September 10, 2017

FaceTime!

Tonight was the first night I have been able to FaceTime with the three kids all together, since I dropped them off at boarding school!  It was so great to chat with them. Their personalities are changing and can be extremely funny. We had many laughs, for sure!

A couple people have asked how I'm doing with an empty nest. Most days are just fine. Then there are moments... (life isn't perfect...) moments when my mind isn't busy and it's taken back and memories surface... and a tear may just slip out... But I still have total, 100% complete faith, that this is where God has planted all of us in this place in time. So I may have my moments, but overall, life is really good.  It can be no other.  ☺️

Now the countdown starts... only 11 more days until I see the kids! 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment