Saturday, August 12, 2017

Number 1!

Finally!!!  I was finally on a winning 1st place golf team!!  After last years Underground Golf Tournament, and my teams horrible loss, I told the guys I was golfing with, that forget playing with the best golfers, I'm just going to play with "hot" guys from now on!!  At least when I lose the game, my time will not have been wasted... LOL!!!

Well, today, my time was not wasted and these guys are HOT ... but.... unfortunately, they all happen to be related!! 😏

On Thursday my brother kinda sorta told me that he, our dad, our cousin Stuart and our uncle Marion were to be in a golf tournament on Saturday, but the only problem was was that Marion may not be able to play because he hurt his back and was on crutches!!  But...he could MAYBE PLAY Saturday. Yah right!  Like that's going to happen...he's on crutches for crying out loud and it's Thursday!!  Well, I really wanted to play, so I thought that  maybe I'll just kick him in the shins and keep him down!! 😁. Fortunately for me, but unfortunately for Marion, his back was still no good today!  And I didn't even have to kick him!!! πŸ˜‰. 

Cripple and me after the tournament. 


My 1st place team!!!  Schlomer, Schlomer, Schlomer, and "Schlomer".


Our 18 hole score. Pretty impressive, right?  Yah, I forgot to mention this was a Big Cup tournament. The hole was 8 inches in diameter. It was a fun, fun day!! The winning only made it better. πŸ˜‰


And now, the answer to the FB question, Longest Drive...  it actually ended in a tie... but I smashed the "you know what" out of the ball!  Yup me!! I drove it 220 yards, straight down the fairway. Well it was 220 after it was done rolling... but anyway I can get it, I take it!!! ☺️

Stuart and Q1 measuring the distance. Both balls were 89 yards from the hole!



And that's it folks!  I (we) finally won 1st!!  And I' m just going to say here, that I was not a hindrance to your team Stuart and Q1!!!  If it wasn't for my superior playing skills, you would have been hurting!!! 😁😁😁

Thanks guys!! Maybe after today you two will believe that I can actually play!! 😘😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment