Sunday, August 6, 2017

1st Day Of School 2017!

Teddy's senior year!!  Amazing!!

I thought I better get these pictures up on the blog before to much time has gone by... I guess that's all I have these days... LOL! ;)

The next three photos are credited to Uncle Craig.

I think they are self explanatory. ;)






Yummy and her big brother.  Teddy is sporting his senior shirt and the white stripe on Gabby's shirt states that she is in middle school.


Mr. Grown Up with his cup of joe.  The yellow stripe means you are in High School.


Mom got a pic with her senior.


Gabby and her roommate Ty.  You may recognize Ty from other pictures through out the years... She is a Tembagapurian.  (I guess that's a word... not sure it's spelled right... ;))


So here we are already at the start of the 2017-2018 school year.  Guessing it will go as fast or faster than the last!!

No comments:

Post a Comment