Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Slipping and Sliding

The kids have this week off of school and we decided to not travel anywhere because we just got back from Singapore, not two weeks ago.  There are also a couple of other families who have stayed in for the break, so we have been getting the kids together to keep them entertained. 

Yesterday was our normal card day, so a friend offered up her yard for the kids to enjoy some slip and slide fun while we played cards.  Here are all the kids lined up ready to go!
Teddy..
Gavin...
Gabby...
Now, my lovely friends are always trying to get me to have a vice.... A vice as in drinking!  So I finally gave in and joined the gals and had an adult beverage!  Now my friend June had never seen me have a drink before, so she had to document it and send it off to Chris.... while he was working!  "Chris - Hey Honey, what did you do today?? Me - Why I was cleaning the house all day!!" :D
Marz was trying to tell dad that mom needed to be "cut off"!  Ha Ha, just kidding Mom (as in my mom)!  To tell the truth I couldn't even choke down a quarter of the can which is alcohol abuse here because it is SOOO EXPENSIVE!!!

Here are the three friends who try to pollute me!
And I am so not going to take responsibility for this!! :D

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment