Friday, April 20, 2012

A Full Rainbow!

Yesterday I saw something I have never seen before.... A full rainbow circle around the sun!!  It was so cool!  The only thing that would have made this picture better would have been a United States flag! ;)
Now since I didn't have my high powered camera with a wide angle lense with me, I had to settle for my phones camera.  I could never get the whole circle in the picture. 

This next picture is an upside down rainbow... The red dots are just from the glare... No spaceship here! :)

Now if you go back and look at the first photo, you see a second circle... Well part of a second circle.  There were actually two full circles in the sky.  But again, my camera couldn't get both in the picture.
And last but not least, there is always someone there to document your every move!  A gal took a photo of me taking a photo.... Well I had to get to the lowest point possible to try and get the whole circle!! :D
God's creation is just AMAZING!!
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment