Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ryan and Katie's Wedding

On July 3, 2010, a miracle happened! My brother, Ryan, whom we never thought would get married, (Because there were no "perfect" girls out there, of course, other than his sisters,) bit the bullet, after finding the "perfect" girl, Katie!!
Congratulations Ryan and Katie! God's greatest blessings to you!
Doesn't Ryan just look happy!

Now because everyone has been waiting for pictures of the cake, I threw it in here, out of line of the rest of the pictures. And just in case you're wondering, YES, I made the cake!
This was the first time in many years that my mom and dad had all their children and their spouses, and their grandchildren together, all in one spot! There are 24 of us and counting...... hint hint!
My three brothers, my sister, and me.
Now you all can pick yourselves off the floor.... Yes, I am in a dress! And a pretty darn fancy one at that!
Now there are 5 kids in my family....which we always thought was a big number.... but Katie's family out did us! There are 9 in her family!!! And yes, all fourteen of us were there for the wedding. And I am not sure that I have the farthest distant traveled award.... One of Katie's brothers lives in China! What a blessing it was to have all of Ryan and Katie's siblings there to help celebrate their special day!
Wedding pictures are over, now it's time to start the PARTY!
Mersades and her cousin Autumn...
The pastor who married us 13 years ago, was at the wedding!
Teddy was just plain tired!
The Secret Service even showed up!
The girls with the bride and groom.
Momma and her girls!
Daddy and Mersades dancing.
Yummy and Daddy.
Mr. Gavin.
And I am sorry, Teddy. The only picture I have of you is when you were trying to sleep. But have no fear, I am sure there are pictures of you having a blast on the dance floor floating around out there on someone's camera!
So that's it. All 5 of us are married off now! Thank heavens! It was loads of fun, and everyone had a great time!
God's Blessings, Ryan and Katie!
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment