Saturday, January 9, 2010

We Made It...

...to Bali, that is. I don't have any pictures to post, but wanted to let all of you know that we are here.
We left Bismarck, ND and the temperature was -36 degrees with the wind chill. We landed in Bali with a temperature of 75 degrees. It sure is nice to be warm. Oh, and no more snow to shovel...for now :-)
The kids are really tired. It is only around 5 pm here. I am trying to keep them awake so they can eat. I think it will be the earliest they have ever gone to bed.......I guess they will be up around two in the morning.
That's all for now.
Blessings,
Robin

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you guys made it. You are all in our thoughts and prayers. We miss you all. The Waltons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you got there safely! Tell Mersades and everyone hi for me! Safe travels,
    Alexis

    ReplyDelete