Thursday, January 21, 2010

I may have figured it out!

Well, guess what? It is 9:00 in the morning and I just uploaded these pictures on to the blog! I must say I am pretty impressed with myself. I really don't know much about computers and blogs and how to upload, download, and whatever else needs to be done. But I figured this out. On my camera you can change the size of your picture to be able to upload it to your blog without it taking forever! Many of you may already know this, but I am learning slowly but surly! On to the pictures...

This first picture is of the view out our front door. It is an awesomely bright Friday morning!
This next picture is "Home Sweet Home!" It may not be for much longer this morning, as I just found toilet paper floating in the yard!!! Where is Roto Rooter when you need them?????
This last picture is of our living room. It really is the only room put together in the house. We are still waiting on dressers for the kids rooms, so most of their stuff is still in a suitcase.
This is kind of short and sweet. But now that I know that it won't take all day to upload pictures, I will start taking more to post. And maybe go read the owners manual on my camera...
Happy Blogging Day!
Robin

2 comments:

  1. Your house looks better than I imagined! I will show the kids in the am- Haley was just saying how much she missed Mersades. Your view out the front window is amazing- ours is well... white... soon to get whiter as we are under a another storm watch. Wish you were here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gald to see you made it!!We've been wondering about you all. Looks wonderful and exciting. Keep us posted. Annette, Yuli & Oakley

    ReplyDelete