Saturday, February 24, 2018

ACSC Taiwan - Day 4

Last day of games.  Last games of Tedd's high school career.  Bittersweet but happy that we could be in Taiwan to watch Ted play!

Starting the morning off, with a pic of Ted, mom and dad before boarding the big pink bus.  We don't have too many of these, so always nice to get.

First game of the day...  If we lose this, we will be out of the tournament...

Coach giving the boys a "come on boys, this is it" pep talk.

Our partial Dalat cheering section.  There were three others, but we were spread out throughout the gym.  That gym was very small!  I had to stand on the bleachers throughout the whole game just so I could see most of the court.  I will say, God knows what He's doing by having me be a boarding mom.  These games are hard to watch, stay quite, and keep the heart rate at anything other than heart attack level!!  lol!! :D

AND THEN!!! We finally had a win!!  So we got to play a second game ... playing for 5th place... AND THEN....

We lost...... I have no pictures of the second game of the day other than this one of the coaches son and me.  He's a little card and it would not surprise me if one day he plays college basketball!  I did finally get him to admit that I was a better basketball player than Teddy because I can do a reverse layup. That was a very hard thing for him to do.  He LOVES Teddy!! :D  I think his jaw dropped to the floor when he saw me do one!

Dalat's Team

The Seniors.

Then it was on to the award ceremony for the boys and after we met up with Ted and a friend.

Ted was trying to call Mars and they answered!!! :D

Trying to get a good pic and I had no willing volunteers to help me get a pic in front of the sign.  Taichung was the city we stayed in and where Morrison's school was located.

Ted and his buddy Trevor

Mom, Ted, and Dad.  Our final pic of the trip.

Now we are sitting in the airport waiting for our flight back to Indonesia...

So thankful that I was able to spend this time with Ted and watching him play.  Three months of high school left!  It's going to go fast! xo

1 comment:

  1. May I share an article about the Statues in Florence in http://stenote.blogspot.com/2018/01/florence-city-of-statues.html
    Watch the video in youtube https://youtu.be/9FCNU23fySg

    ReplyDelete