Sunday, February 19, 2017

Track - Gavin

While I was in Penang these last ten days, I was able to get in what I thought was going to be a track meet.  Well, it wasn't... It was timed trials for the track team to see which running events the kids would participate in during the ACSC (Asia Christian School Conference) track meet in Taiwan this year.

Gavin ran the 100m, 200m and the 4 x 100m relay.  Take a guess after looking at the videos, which one is his favorite... ;)



100m

4 x 100m

200m

As you can see, Gavin kicked in the afterburners in the 4 x 100m to help bring his relay team over the finish line first.  He is hoping to run that in Taiwan.

I don't have pictures of the field events, but Gavin is in love with the javelin and that is his favorite.  He also will compete in shot put and discus.  I am very excited to hear how he does the rest of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment