Saturday, February 25, 2017

Happy Birthday To Me!

Last night, Saturday, we had a "little" birthday party, a much needed party, at the house to celebrate my 26th... I mean 42nd birthday! :D

We were a little hesitant at doing this because of all the stuff going on at site, but thinking it through, we thought what the heck, lets do it!  The next few weeks may be life changing for all of us and at least we would have one last get together.

Each and every one of these people in the pictures below hold a special place in my heart and I am very thankful they are in my life.   I have learned in the very recent past to appreciate every little moment I have with friends. :)  Thank you all for celebrating with me!

Enjoy! xo

PS, Yes mom, that is a margarita glass in my hand and it isn't a prop!! ;D
















The girls came and joined us for a bit and decided Mick needed his hair done. ;)

The next few pictures were multiple attempts at Chris and me getting a picture taken together, ALONE!  It took a while... these are only a few out of multiple, multiple attempts! ;)


That was "Are we ready yet?"

Finally!

And then our one baby left at home...  She is such a mini me!!

The stragglers... Funny that Jeff was taking a "selfie" while Gabs was taking the pic.

One last one... Gabby taking a selfie with the group. :)

Thank you everyone!  Bring on 42!! :D 
xo

1 comment:

  1. Wish we could have been, but you are all grown up and have wonderful friends! I love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete