Wednesday, November 9, 2016

My Winning Shoes!!

Well forget the golf tan, but aren't my shoes awesome?!?!  And they are indeed winners!!

Melbourne Cup is a day for the Aussies to show off some national pride.  They go all out to dress up and party to watch a five minute horse race!  It's quite interesting to watch... You just have to love their passion!

Here's the rest of the outfit...  And I'm really only posting this for my mom and mom-in-law because it surprises them when I actually put a dress on... I really don't like them... of course the dresses!!...  Makes me cold... ;)  So Melbourne Cup is really a day for them, the mom's... A day for them to actually say Robin's really a girl!!! LOL!! :D

Drum roll............

Not only did I win best shoes, I actually won the "big" money!!  It's really not that big, but the horse I drew won the Race!!  It was my lucky day! :)

Here are a few other pictures of some very beautiful ladies:





Best Dressed and Best Shoes and Best Handbags! ;)

Until next year.... And another dress.... ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment