Saturday, November 12, 2016

International Day 2016

Flower Power In The Jungle

That was this years theme...  So of course, I had to come up with a costume...  I'm not really a fan of the 60's and how they dressed... Goofy... but thankfully I have my costume support team (Stormy and Katt, who stand around and laugh at how I put things together.... I really wish I got a picture of them watching me sew and the horrified looks on their faces... ) to help me out! :D

Also, it's a good thing I don't listen to Marz and my mom about my horrible taste in clothing or else I would not have had the most perfect shirt to wear for this special occasion!  I will give them credit though... this shirt is going in the costume box and not to come out until the next 60's party!! ;)

Here we go...  Because of where we live, unless we get a ride, we almost always have to wear "walkable" shoes to the event and then change when we get there.  On this occasion, there was no difference.  There was no way I could have walked to the Lupe in my awesome shoes, which you will see later... :)

On to the Lupe...  Thank goodness it wasn't raining!!  I'm not sure how I would have walked, held my pants up, and carried my umbrella!

Our arrival, Lucy and me...

I really wish it wasn't so light in the background...  You can't see the marvelous "tease" job I did on Lucy's hair!!

Two of the best!

Grovy, baby!





Now for the shoes...  Danella and me trying to get a good pic of my shoes...  Surprised I didn't fall over... ;)

Second try....  Those were awesome shoes!! ;)  Perfect addition to the outfit!


No comments:

Post a Comment