Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Independence Day Concert

There is always a concert to finish off the celebrations, so Gabby asked if she and a few of her friends could go. Of course they needed a chaperone, so a couple of my friends also joined!

I have no idea who the bands were, but in true Indonesian fashion, they were very very LOUD!

The girls walking with their body guards to the concert. 


They met up with some schoolmates. 

We were closer, but the music was so loud it was throwing my heart into irregular rhythms!  So the "old ladies" left the girls and moved back!

I tried to get Narelle a pic of her dancing with the Papuan children that she knows from volunteering at the dorms. It's a bad pic. ;)

The "cool" moms!

This "cool" mom couldn't get a selfi to work, so we finally asked someone... ;)

And.... We made it till about 8!  LOL!  All I'm going to say is that it was a school night!! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment