Monday, August 22, 2016

First Day of School 2016!

So this happened three weeks ago for our boarding school kids and two weeks ago for Gabby!

I'm not sure if I am just getting used to it, or I know Gavin is well looked after by his big sister and brother, but I did ok with leaving him in Penang.  No tears from mommy!  I believed it also helped that Gavin was so ready to go and expand his wings. 

This is also a big year for Marz as she is now a senior!!  One year left of high school for her!  Time is just going by too fast!!

Mersades - Senior!!
Teddy - Junior
Gavin - Freshman

This is also a big year for Gabby!  The only one left at home. I think she feels it the most. She did tell me one day that it was even better being picked on by Gavin than being the only child! :)

Gabby - 7th grade

No comments:

Post a Comment