Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Caution: SNAKE!

A not so very nice surprise while on my walk today... 

I was just walking along, minding my own business when I came upon a snake in the road. Now I didn't get close enough to tell whether it was a bull snake or a rattle snake, I just turned around and walked the other way.  I kept looking back to see if it was moving off the road... Well it didn't.  I didn't want to interrupt my walk for the day, so I called the boys and told them to come run over it to make sure it was TOTALLY dead before I walked by the snake. 

By the time the boys got to the snake, to run it over a few thousand times more,  a pickup and horse trailer had already run over it again. So I was now safe to walk by. :). The boys were not impressed with me and just rolled their eyes... But I don't really care. ;) A snake is a snake is a snake. Never good in my book. 

Can you see it?



BTW, it was a bull snake, not a rattler, which is a little sad because bull snakes eat rattle snakes, ...But really not that sad. :)

Just YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment