Monday, June 24, 2013

The Residenz Treasury

Since we are delayed in Chicago, I thought I would put up another series of pictures. 

This was another of one of my top favorites. Probably because of all the sparkling gems! ;). Fits the inner princess in me... Ha ha ha ha!

Rubies, diamonds, and gold. 

This crown has never been worn... I have a head that would volunteer!  ;)

Cut crystal

If you can see Marz examining the trunk, I will tell you that she is actually examining the three dead babies bodies that are in there!  This religious shrine is from the time of when all the baby boys under 2 were killed around the time of Jesus' birth. I am a little skeptical here...

Forgot what this was and it's really not a great picture, but it had some really big precious  stones in it!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment