Tuesday, August 24, 2010

1st Day of School, 2010

Well, I was actually the third day of school...... We were in Australia, Monday the first day. And because the choppers didn't fly on Tuesday, due to rain, we got to spend the second day at the pool in the lowlands. Which was perfectly fine with me. :) So on Wednesday, August 11th, we choppered up to Tembagapura, dropped our bags at home, and took the kids to school.

They were all very excited to go and see all of their friends. They also all have new teachers this year, so they were excited to meet them. It's nice not to have to drag them to school every morning!

It's been two weeks.... Already! ....and everything is going great! I am back to my routine, which is sitting around eating bon bon's, so life is good! Hopefully now I will be more attentive to my blog, so my "fans" don't get testy with me. ;) .....Yeah, you know who you are! ;)

Love you all!
Robin

1 comment:

  1. I've loved catching up with you guys....keep the posts coming!!

    ReplyDelete