Monday, May 3, 2010

Jammin' in the Jungle!

A month or so ago, my friend Michelle, introduces me to the wonderful world of "Rock Band"! Man, I want to be a ROCK STAR!!!! So what do I do? I research, and research, and research to find out more about this wonderful Wii game to buy..... Of course for the kids! I wouldn't sit around and play this. I am too old for that :-)
So after lots of researching, I bought "Band Hero"..... Of course for the kids! The reason I went with "Band Hero" is because there were more songs on there that the kids would recognise. And if I wanted them to play with me....... ahhhh, THEY wanted ME to play with THEM...... it would be easier if they knew some of the songs. So everyone said that when our sea container came, it would be just like Christmas. Well, let me tell you..... When this DHL package came, it was 1000 times better than getting our sea container! Who needs all your favorite foods when you can jam in the jungle?!
So to share in our excitement, who do we call......Ghostbusters! No, No, No.... Just Michelle My Belle, and her family..... and we told them to hurry up and eat dinner and get over here so we could ROCK! Or just forget dinner....
While I am hustling to get everything put together, Chris is in the kitchen making dinner! (There is a first time for everything....) (Just kidding....) (He's made dinner before.....)
My two helpers... Not sure what Gabs is doing with the screwdriver??? And Mersades, reads the directions AFTER she puts the guitar stand together!
Now we start JAMMIN'....

Or screeching....?!?!?!
A picture of the future???.... Oh dear.... Isn't this what those college kids do?
The whole band together! Well except for the lazy one on the couch!
Then we kicked the kids off.... and showed them how to do it!!!!
(See the guy in the back ground?? What do you think is going through Stu's mind?? I think it is....."Man, my wife is hot!!!") (OR, "Maybe she is crazy!!") Hmmmmm, I will have to ask him...
And of course the other half of the "Blonds"..... If you asked Chris, I ripped this guitar out of the kids hands, just so I could play! I am sure it wasn't like that.... I kindly sent them to their rooms and told them not to come out until the morning! ;)
But before Gabby went to her room, she took this lovely picture of me without my head! Look at that finger placement.... Watch out Pros, here I come!
I must say, that was another fun night in the jungle. It was even a school night!!!! My how the mighty have fallen...
Keeping it "real" in the jungle,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment