Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Vietnam

This was a "vacation" Chris has been waiting to go on ever since we moved to Indonesia.  He finally had the chance to take Mersades and Teddy (because they were the only ones who wanted to go...). ;) So as I'm sitting in the Bali airport, waiting on my flight back to Timika tonight, I thought I would get some of these pictures posted.

Now, I really have no idea where they were or what they were doing, so out of about 300 pictures Chris sent me, I picked the pictures with the kids or Chris in them to put on the blog.  They are in no particular order... I figure if Chris wants them that way, he will just have to sit down and do the blog! LOL!!  I don't think that's ever going to happen. ;)

Enjoy!







I'm sure Marz had to put on Chris' shirt because she wouldn't have had appropriate clothes on, to go in the church.  Shoulders must be covered.  Nice fashion statement Marz! ;)
















The Food:
Thought this was a great picture of a can of beer and Mersades' eye. ;)

Chris' description:  "Courage's turds on a plate."  Courage is my mom's dog. LOL!! :D

Mekong juice:  Hope that's spelled right... Poisonous snakes soaking in a jar of water, I think... Then you drink the juice.  Chris thought it was great!


Interesting way to serve fish.

And last but not least...  Chris fed my collection!!  He got me all three!  Awesomeness!! :D  

I'm very glad I didn't go, if you must know the truth.  I would have been freaking out having the kids go in the tunnels and for sure I would have been freaking out when they drank the "snake" juice.  So it was better overall that I didn't, and I'm totally OK with that! ;) 

Marz and Ted had an awesome time with their dad and made memories that will last a life time!  Chris was excited throughout the week, anxious to see what great things they would see every day. For him, it was probably the best trip he has been on so far! 

He is now back home working... Or should I say resting up from his "vacation"! ;) LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment