Sunday, April 2, 2017

ACSC Track Gavin

Gavin competed in the ACSC (Asia Christian Schools Conference) this last weekend, in Taiwan. He mainly does field sports, shot put, discus, and javelin. I'm not positive if he ran the 4 X 100 this last weekend, but he has before...  I really need to talk to him... They just landed in Penang and I'm guessing his phone is dead because he's not answering my texts!

Anyway, Gav was successful in winning a medal. Third place!! Now his coach sent me an email and said it was in javelin. However, on Facebook, it said he won it in discus. So I really don't know... I REALLY need to talk to Gav!! 😉
 

On top of Gavin's individual success, Dalat's boy's team took home 2nd place and the Dalat girl's brought home 3rd! Way to go Team Dalat!! 
 

What a great experience for this kid!  😊

Update:  Gavin won 3rd in javelin! 😁

Random pictures I took from the school's google drive. Enjoy!

Well, not this first one... We took this at the Penang airport. Gabs and I were flying back to Bali that morning. 
 
   
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment