Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Club Med In Pictures

As I sit here by the pool, watching the sun go down, I figured I would do one last blog post of our time at Club Med.  No videos this time, only a montage of random pictures...

Marz was very successful finding shells down by the ocean.  The kids and Chris actually spent quite a bit of time down there learning how to sail.  But since I wasn't there with a camera, no pictures. :)

I may have posted these before...  The boys strength has greatly improved in the last couple years.


Twins...  Waiting for the trapeze to open.

One day, Chris and I came back to our room to find 30+ monkeys outside!  They had gotten in the garbage and were having a grand old time!



Our two party animals!

This is how the kids practiced their tricks before actually going on the trapeze.

The only bit of golfing I got to do... I missed the umbrella/"the hole".

But of course, Chris made it... rolling my eyes here! lol!

This is pretty much all I did for the last week when I wasn't wandering over to watch the kids on the trapeze.  I do believe the golf tan lines are gone! ;)


More night time partying by the girls... those are Marz's feet!


Monkey's everywhere one afternoon by the trapeze.  The little baby is adorable!

Almost got a good photo of the boss with the "boss"! :D

More jungle life...

No, these are not participation certificates!!  The kids earned everyone of these by completing their catches!

Teddy was part of the after show last night!  Sure makes a pretty girl... lol! ;)


And that's all she wrote folks!  Always great memories made at Club Med! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment