Friday, January 6, 2017

88 Night

It was 88 night tonight at Club Med, so we all, well except for Ted and Gav because they are too cool..., got our 88 shirts and wore them, as did most other people who are here.  What does 88 mean exactly?  I'm not 100% sure, but I believe 88 is the Asia region of Club Med.  I will ask someone tomorrow, or today, since it's after midnight as I write this... If I am wrong, I will let you know.  Each of the different Club Med's regions have different numbers.  I'm not even sure how many regions there are in the world.

As we were watching the after the show entertainment, I was chatting with my sister and mom, on What's App, and they were telling me that it was cold in the US.  So I had to snap a picture and tell them it was cold also for me because I was comfortable in my long sleeved shirt!  I think it was about 75 F!! LOL  :D

My shirt was sooooo soft, I think I may have to live in it tomorrow! ;)  Not sure why I flexed... Maybe it was to show them how tough I was, in shorts, in this "cold" weather!! ;)

Then I just thought I would torture everyone and make them take pictures to put on the blog! ;)



The four of us with our 88 shirts.  The boys were party poopers and had already gone to bed! ;)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment