Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Dressing Up... Again!

This time we are playing dress up for the Melbourne Cup. This is probably my least favorite, well maybe not least favorite, event on site. It's only because it requires a dress... And I am not really a fan of them. :). But because the Australians put a lot of time and energy into organizing the day, it's always nice to support the effort! 

So I went shopping for a hat and shoes, earlier last month, to go with a dress I already had. Yes mom, I had a dress in my closet! ;) The hat showed up, but the shoes... Well let's just say it is a good thing I have plenty! ;)

Arriving at the Lupe. 

Official sign. 

Friends. 

American girls. Yah, we are SMOKING!

Me and my buddy Stormy. Took us a long time to take a serious picture. :)

Finally! :) After about 20!!

Love this one!

And in true Indonesian fashion...  My shoes arrived!!!  Only 6 hours late!








No comments:

Post a Comment