Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween: Well Sort Of...

With all of the flight disruptions during the month of October, and not many people in who would partake in the Halloween party, the official Halloween party is postponed until the middle of November. But thankfully a friend decided to get a group of people together to have dinner. It was suggested to wear a mask or a little something to dinner. 

I have discovered in my old age that it can never be just "a little something" for me. The jungle has brought out my creative juices in many different ways that I really never knew existed!  

I didn't want to go in our original costumes because we still need them for the postponed Halloween party and Chris wasn't accompanying me anyway (He had to go to a farewell.), so I came up with a cheap easy "mask". 

I must say I am pretty impressed with my drawing/painting abilities. 
The rest of the outfit is black jeans, shirt, and heels. Pretty easy in my wardrobe. :)

I couldn't help myself, I had to play with a few of the photo apps on my phone. 




I also was asked by a friend of mine, Katt, to do her Cat makeup. 

The whole dinner party. Photos curtesy of Sandy and Katt, I believe...

Last but not least, all the "girls"!  We are sure purrrrty!  :)

Between my hair and my shoes, I grew 10 inches in one day. Happy to report, I have shrunk back to normal size today! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment