Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day...

... to me. 

It's interesting having Mother's Day with two of your children in boarding school. It's not quite the same going to dinner and having a table for four instead of six. But I did get a Skype call in and a picture of Marz and Ted before the day was over. Once again, I will say I am eternally grateful for the technology we do have!

Here are my boarding school babies and me with the other two babies at dinner! ;)


Happy Mother's Day! xo

Now here is a special treat... My once a year poem from Marz!

So I thought I'd began where I left last year
And write you a poem or two
So here goes nothing mamá dear
I write poems for a very few

Your cookies taste delicious 
Your cakes make me a'drool
I can't believe you're 40
'Cause you still look 29 cool

You always take care of us fair children
With fantabulous-ness and style
Your loving words and kind smiles
Make most everything worth while

So here's to you mama-san
Thou art the bestest mom ever
God has blessed me so much with you
I'm gonna love you forever

xoxo,

Marz

No comments:

Post a Comment