Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Summer Catch Up

Everyone has been telling me that I haven't put anything on the blog lately. I say to them, I haven't done anything lately!  But as I am sitting at the hair salon in Bali, I look back at all the pictures I took over the summer and if that is "not doing much", then I would hate to be busy!!  Here is a recap of ALL, or at least most, of the summer!

Our land.

Fishing

Marz driving!!

Teddy passed his test!  Now two drivers!

Dad with his girls. I had a hat on because it was cold and because Marz did this beehive thingy to my hair!

Of course cards!

Gabby fulfilling a dream!  Yah I know, she sets her sights HIGH! ;)

Fish fry at the Family Reunion. 

All the blondes... Well, most of them...

Boys and their new guns. 

More fishing... Only this time with the Pro's who were staying at the lodge. Lucky boys!

Hanging with Grandpa. 

Pool at the bar. Oh the horror...!!!

And that was just June!!

Next up, July... After I catch my breath! 









No comments:

Post a Comment