Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Marz and Ted's 1st Week

Is seems to us that the kids are settling in just fine at school. They had a busy first week which included a Dalat open house and bowling. I am also very excited to report that Marz and Ted both made the volleyball teams!!  Marz made varsity and Ted made junior varsity!  This momma couldn't be happier!!  I just hope I will be able to get to Penang to see a game or two this year!

Bowling teams


All dorm photo. The Zimmer's are in the Ziemer dorm! ;)

Ted practicing his setting. The giant has "soft" hands!  Who would of thought? ;)

Marz the Attacker! 

Have no idea what this picture is about. Looks like fun though... ;)

Missin my "babies"! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i might sound like a stalker but i just finished reading all your very interesting blog posts! My dad and my husband also work here in Tembagapura. Your husband probably knows my dad. I am currently staying temporarily in HV, in my dad's house. Here is my contact email cempakalawinda@gmail.com it must be fun chatting with you sometime over coffee :)

    Regards,
    Lala

    ReplyDelete