Sunday, September 25, 2011

Gabby's 8th Birthday

Well, let's see... What to do with another birthday??  House is too small to have kids over after school for a party... Too rainy in the afternoon... Another one at the covered park...  What to do, what to do???  I am really out of ideas and ambition to do another party! 

I know.....  Let's take the girls to the salon to get their nails and hair done, and then dress up for a "fancy" dinner at the Lupa Lelah!  Perfect!  Not too much work for mom, and the girls will love it!!  Now just to sell it to Gabby!

Well the idea was sold, BUT, we had to invite the boys from her class... No, not to the salon, but to the dinner.  Well how hard could that be??? (sigh)  I know boys, I actually have two!  But what the heck?  It's for the children.... or Gabby... :)

First off.... To the salon...
Gatot and Gabby... Gatot is one of my favorites to go to for a massage....  He even does hair! 
Hmmm, Does Gabby look happy???
 Two beauties done with hair.  Now waiting on nails...
Ok, at this point, I really should have caught on.... Gatot can do LONG hair, so he doesn't have a clue what to do with Gabby.  At least he went to find help!  I also should have recognized that Gabby was not having a good time!  How could I forget she HATES having her hair done!!!  When she cries every morning from brushing her OWN hair, how could she enjoy this???  Maybe it was wishful thinking on my part....
Ten minutes after I took this picture, one of the hair gals came and got me...  Gabby was CRYING!!!

Ok, STOP the tape!  Just forget Gabby's hair and get the rest of the girls done......

So now we are all dressed up and ready to meet the boys....  WOW, don't they look fantistic!!
Sitting down to eat...



Happy Birthday Gabby or Selamat Ulang Tahun!!

After all the tears were dried, the night turned out to be lots of fun for Gabby!  And, I think all the other kids had fun dressing up and dining with their friends!!

And after all of that, only ONE wine glass was broken!!  I would say that was a successful night!! :D

Until the next birthday,
Robin



No comments:

Post a Comment