Thursday, September 22, 2011

70's Party

I have never played dress-up as an adult so much as we do here in Tembag!  The elevation must be getting to our heads, or just a bit of boredom... Who knows???  Oh well, this one was for a good cause!  The Paupan Education Foundation held a 70's party to help raise funds for... well you guessed it.... Paupan Education!  Thanks goodness my parents had these costumes laying around the lodge this summer... 
So I packed them up, and waited for this night to happen!  I totally couldn't contain my excitement on having to put these "Oh so comfortable polyester clothes" on!  I must say Chris was a good sport, and played the role to a tee! Scary!!!  And my bestie... Michelle My Belle... joined in on the fun!  So without waiting any longer...  Here are the....

GLENHAM EAGLES of the 1970's!






Wow, we are a great looking team!! ;)

Here Chris is with a few friends...  I am telling you, Chris got into this role WAY TOO MUCH!
Michelle and me with Estelle.... Estelle is the hottest babe in Tembag! :D
"Ellie Mae" with Michelle and me.  She is a HOOT!
"Is it real??? Is it real????"  That was the second most common statement of the night for Chris. 
The #1 most common statement was, "That is just WRONG!" And no, they were not talking about his face....  I am sure it had to do with how SHORT his SHORTS were!!

YIKES!!!

Go Team Glemham!!

Over all, we had a very fun night.  There were some great outfits, and male facial hair!  I still remember when my dad cut off his sideburns....

Have a great day everyone!
Robin





No comments:

Post a Comment