Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Insanity!!!

Question:  You know what the definition of INSANITY is....???? 

Answer:  Doing the same thing OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and (you get the picture...) again and expecting different results!

Well, the "Australia Zoo" post, I have been trying to get that uploaded since December 2010!!!  I have rewritten it many times.... because it didn't save.  I thought I had deleted the whole post.... but it still showed up in my "saved" posts.  I have tried to get the spacing right between the pictures many, many times.  And finally.... What you see below, is what finally posted!!  What a MESS!!

I have no idea if it is our very crummy internet connection, or if something is going on with blogger.com, and blogger won't let me post from another country.  So in about 10 days, the kids and I head back to Australia for orthodontists appointments, and I will try to "touch up" the Australia Zoo post.

Until then, you will just have to deal with it being a mess.... And so will I. 

Speaking of the blog being a mess, did anyone see that the "A Bugsy's Life" banner is gone??  Yup, don't know where it went!  I have also designed two new banners to put in it's place, but for some reason they won't upload either.  So I guess I will just have to wait until I get back to civilization....

Until then.... the insane Bug is checking out for the night.  Maybe a sane Bug will wake up in the morning and get to some new posts.

The Insanity is getting me nowhere!
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment