Friday, June 11, 2010

Were Back......

As most of you know by now, we are back in South Dakota. We spent yesterday shopping for some much needed shoes and clothing. Finding lots for the kids, but not a lot for mom.... boo hoo :( Oh well, I will just have to leave them with Grandma and go on my own! :)
We are all doing fine. Flights were all on time, and not bumpy.... Well maybe into Denver, but that's always the case.
Since I am back in the "real" world... and hopefully have better internet service... and more free time (rolling eyes)... I will try to get some more picture posts done.
For now.... Adios, Sampi Jumpi, or Later Gator,
Robin

2 comments:

  1. Wish we could just run up there and see you while you're home. It's only like a 20 hour drive, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney, That would be awesome! Any time you wish, let me know ;)

    ReplyDelete