Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Butterflies and Flowers and Maybe an Animal or Two...

While waiting for our flight off the island, you usually spend a day or two, or just a few hours at the Rimba Hotel. Before we left to come back to the states, our family spent two days at the pool for some fun and relaxation. While there, I went around and tried to capture a picture of the most brilliant blue butterfly I have ever seen. I kind of got it as you will see in the first picture, but it was very difficult to focus in on a fast moving object. Never the less, I did get some decent pictures.





While taking pictures of the butterflies, I took pictures of the local plant life.
Oops, missed this one with the butterflies! Camouflaged.....









Beautiful!!!
.
.
.
.
.
And now......... last but not least....... The Animals........!!!!!.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment