Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Auzzie Day

On Sunday, the Australian's celebrated Australia Day. I think it is like our 4th of July, but I am not one hundred percent for sure. I could go ask someone, but then I would never get this post done. So if you want, just pretend...
This first picture, the kids, along with some very big kids, had a tug of war. It was Auzzies vs. everyone else in the world. I think Mersades and Teddy participated in this. Teddy is the front person on the right side, and Mersades is about four kids back.
They also had face painting. This was for the young and old. I just have some pictures of the young. The first one is Gavin with his friend Austin, and then I think you can pick out the next two.

Next up, the men's tug of war. Sorry to say, the Auzzies won... Can any one pick out "Carhart"?
And finally the women... Even sadder to say...the Auzzies won...but we had them going for a bit.
So that's it. It was a fun day. The rain even waited for us to be done having fun. The minute we got home, it started pouring!
Have a good day, mate!
Robin





No comments:

Post a Comment