Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Live Streaming

Good Morning Everyone,

I have to say, I'm not really sure how I feel about this... This being a "live stream" of dad's funeral.  It's a little weird to me... However, we have a very LARGE family...  (At the "family" service last night we only had 200+ people!)  ... and Dad was loved by many other than family, and I mean many!

So the church, Zion Lutheran, where the funeral will be held today, 10:00am Central Time, is going to do a live stream of the service.  The link can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYTEFMy_3FwDt1XqZfkZ3VA

Like I said, I'm not sure how I feel about this... I mean, who wants to watch a funeral???  But please, if you are interested in hearing the message, that even though we are sad that Dad is no longer with us on earth, we have this hope and we have this assurance that my father is in heaven with our Savior.  If nothing else, we Schlomer's can sing!  I tell you at the family service last night the singing in church was amazing! So if you need a little pick-me-up, tune in just to listen to a church full of Schlomer's singing hymns.  Truly AMAZING!  I would actually repeat last night just to hear the singing all over again! ;)


God Bless You All!

No comments:

Post a Comment